Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wild Thing

You make my heart sing....


You're my everything....


Wild thing....I think I love you....
I love these Steve Madden's, I need some more leporard print shoes. I got these at a Steve Madden Sale. I got 2 pair for 50 Bucks. Ahhhhh, sigh! Gotta love those sales. I always wait till things are out of "season" when I really want them. Cause when I really want them they are usually waaay to pricey. Who ever came up with the idea of outlet stores, clearance, online discount wharehouses, deserve the Nobel Prize.



My other "wild" shoes are these purple, almost look like stripper shoes. I really enjoy these, the pop or purple(one of my favorite colors), the print, but the style reminds me of something you would see on stage. To lessen that impact I wear them with black pants.

What would you say is your "wild pair of shoes"

No comments: