Even though this is a shoe blog, I was tagged by this lovely young lady Kayla. She btw is graduating this week.... so YAHOO CONGRATS TO HER. I would have posted it in my personal blog but this is the one she follows. Since this blog is new and I appreciate anyone who wants to follow it. I figured best to get more posts on here. So here goes it.
It is a bit long, you are forewarned.
1. What is your current obsession? Hmm would have to say shoes, purses, double stuff oeros and bubble baths.
2. What is your weirdest obsession? I have to clean my belly button(deep innie) nose, and ears everyday with Q-Tips. Not sure how it started but I do not feel clean if those are not.
3. What are you wearing today?A gray lounge shirt and burgandy colored yoga type pants. It is almost 1am over here and should be doing history homework. So you can tell those are not fancy clothes activities.
4. What's for dinner? Well I made a baked whole chicken with butter shoved inside with special seasonings, roasted potatoes sprinkled with olive oil and parsley,rolls, gravy and steamed beans.
5. Why is today special? Because tech it is weds right now and that means it is HUMP DAY and the week is half-way over. Other than that nothing special.
6. What would you like to learn to do? To take photos the way Gergoia, Claire and Jamie do. To speak every lanuage on earth and to learn to ballroom dance.
7. What's the last thing you bought? Today bought my dogs two balls, and a bottle of Moscato. Which is a dry, semi sweet white wine.
8. What are you listening to right now?A mixed playlist I made on my ipod. It has Neko Case, Duffy, Deftones, 30 Secs to Mars, Mudvanye,Beyonce,Prince, BIlly Idol.. etc.. you seem what I mean by mixed??
9. What is your favorite weather? Bright and Sunny with a light breeze. Maybe around low70's. That is great weather. Usually late Spring type.
10. What is your most challenging goal right now? Getting this history homework done, finishing college and keeping focused on loosing the weight I gained.
11. What do you think about the person who tagged you? Well I can not really pass a true judgement on her since I have only read her blog for a few days. She seems like a bright youg lady who is at the begining of the road and seems to have great taste in classic metal music.
12. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? In London, England or Dublin, Ireland or Austin, Texas. If I could have all 3 I would.
13. What was your first car? A 1999 Dodge Neon Sport, that was purplish.
14. What would you like to get rid of? This extra weight and family drama
15. Favorite Books? Wow, well how long can this be? I love to read. Even with all the reading with my school I still like to read for pleasure. Right now reading Kelly Amstrong series, Laura K. Hamilton, I just re-read The Notebook last week for the 50th time. Some good ole cheesy romance novels are great. Biographies, I read Grace and Power, The Kennedy's. I also love Anne Rice, Harry Potter, John Grisham, Stephanie Myer, Christine feehan, etc etc etc. I constantly love to find new authors and to grow my at home library.
16. Which language do you want to learn? I would like to learn French fluently, especially since I live in a french speaking country till 2012. As well to learn Spanish fluently. Since I know a decent bit of both.
17. What do you look for in a friend?Trust,Humor,Loyal,Fun to be around, accept me for me, have some what similar morals,sometimes different than me type of people. I have truly been blessed with the people I find in my life.
18. Who do you want to meet right now? My mom, well the mom she used to be, myself in 10yrs to help me with the now.
19. What is your favorite color? Right now Sage Green, Red,Purple and White
20. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?I have many, I can't just pick one! However to humor you, my olive green shirt with pink sleeves(it is cute TRUST ME) that my great gram gave me when I was 17. SHe is not with us anymore so I love that. Oh and my wedding dress, my Sex Pistols shirt, my first Steve Madden heels. Ugh see there I go with more than one.
21. What is your dream job?Being an elmentary school teacher with my masters in Psychology as well so I could be a counselor. Help out children and teens that live in the enviorments I grew up in.
22. Any favorite model? My best friend Kira, she models in Utah. Such a goregous gal inside and out. I guess "famous" would be Adrianne Lima?(victoria Secret one) I am not big on knowing models.
23. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Sending it to my siblings in Ak.
24. Favorite food at the moment? This crumb cake I baked and am eating. I got fat for a reason. I always have loved food, LESSON TO ALL YOU MUST BURN WHAT YOU CONSUME. I think food is a passionate thing, I love to eat and to cook for others and give them a hospitable enviorment.
25. Your favorite thing right now? Life, my loved ones
26. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? not caring about yourself. Does not matter what style you have or how un cool you think it may be. Take pride in yourself. No matter how big,small, plain, hot or ugly you think you are. Some will like you, yet you must remeber that first person should be YOU.
27. Do you admire anyone's style? Oh yes tons of peoples. Famous and just people in my cirlce. Espeically anyone who loves their clothes and just rocks them. Does not care if it is techinally "in" or not.
28. Describe your personal style? Ever Changing,
29. What are you going to do after this? Finish my history homework like I should.
30. What would you love to see come back in fashion? manners and the respect for marriage.
31. What is would you be doing right now if you have no work/school/responsibilities/general obligations to anyone or anything? Volunteer a lot, read in the sun all day, nap with my hubby
The Rules:1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own?2. Tag eight other people.