Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm so ADDTICTED

It is offical. I have a problem.



Now this is a problem I admit too, that I will never want to fix and I embrace it whole heartedly!



I am addticted to shoes.


Not just for myself,

For example

Hubby" You have been buying a lot of shoes lately"
Me" Um, really, I guess so"
Hubby " Maybe you should slack off a bit"
Me" Okay, I won't buy anymore for myself this week"
Hubby" What do you mean for yourself? You doing that word play again"?
Me"(giggle) No silly, I just mean I won't buy anymore for myself this week"
Hubby " hmmm, okay"





Well maybe that is not how it went down exactly...buuuut it is very close.



Oh and btw I do that, the word play, try to wiggle it in there to were I am agreeing but setting it up to were I can still get away with it. It's great.=)



So I wanted to show you the shoes I got for my husband on 6pm.com as well as a pair for my 13yr old brother. He needs new shoes constantly, he is growing like a weed. I am not sure if our savings account will be ready for our own child. These are pricey things to have. Children I mean.=)



Okay so I got him these.



Oh just so you know,he likes shoes, and um pants and just clothes, necklaces in gerneral. Okay..well maybe, I got him hooked. Let him realize there are a lot of stuff out there for men. You just have to search a bit harder than us ladies do sometimes. ::sigh:: I created a monster


So I realized he did not have a pair of blue or green sneaker/tennis shoes. So I haaad to fix that right?



These New Balances were only $38 bucks, and they have gone done in price.

Then these Adidas, remind me of jr.high, they were only $28 bucks.

Now these Dekline's were $17 when I bought them and now they are just under $14.






Bear in mind all these prices are roughly 75% less than retail or what they were. It pays to not have things right away, or to shop thrift or discount places. I refuse to pay full price for anything.


If you do not shop at 6pm.com..you GOTTA. JUST GO..now. CLICK ON THIS....good job.=)


Oh and in case you wondering, which I know you were. I got a 100% on that last assignment I was talking about. I guess me being able to talk a lot is helping me out in this Sociology class.






Talk to you soon,
Hugs
~Bridgette~

2 comments:

Londyn said...

LOL - I think I've had similar conversations with my man!!!

I'm about to check out that link :)

Unknown said...

I love your posts! Keep them coming! I'm glad to know I have fellow shoe-addicts out there! But I'm into a phase of buying on a whim, wearing once, and returning!!! Maybe I'm going through a style breakthrough...